Production

Organising Chaos Into a Piece of Art


ROOM 108 - BUSINESS & COMMERCIALISATION November 2, 2016 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM

Bookmark and Share

Benjamin Lee

Producing a video game can be a much more difficult task than you would presume. Take a fun idea, code the gameplay, create the art, launch the game. Rinse and repeat. That’s about 90% of game development, unfortunately the other 10% can take 90% of the time.

It’s all relative, but typically game development schedules will blow out. 3 months becomes 6 months, 2 years becomes 5 years. In this session hear about what tools and processes Blowfish uses to mitigate the risks and to complete projects within a schedule.